On monday 21st November 2005 my partner cleo had a stroke. Since then we are bashing our heads against all the problems of rehabilitation and care that most people never encounter.This blog will be a record of our road to recovery and the thoughts I have along the way.....

Friday, March 31, 2006

cleo can write too.

Cleo has commented several times in this blog since she has been home.

However, as she is the most important one here, I felt it made sense for her to become a contributor. Hence she is now a "member" of this writing team. I will continue to write my daily pieces, but cleo may well comment on those, or other things which she feels need to be said.

It is as a direct result of the comment from Dr John last night that she felt the need to express her views, and who am i to stop that. Cleo is an intelligent and articulate person, and i am pleased that she has agreed to add her thoughts and ideas to this record

No comments: