On monday 21st November 2005 my partner cleo had a stroke. Since then we are bashing our heads against all the problems of rehabilitation and care that most people never encounter.This blog will be a record of our road to recovery and the thoughts I have along the way.....

Monday, February 13, 2006

Day 84 - 12 weeks on, and 2 days to go!

I am not going to write the same old thing again tonight.. sleep, work, boring, except to say that of course it's 12 weeks since cleo had the stroke, and as I have said before, sometimes it seems an age, and other times it has gone so fast. Our lives have totally changed since then, in many ways.

Simply want to add that its two days till we marry.

I know I won't be any different after we marry except that i will now have a bond with my soulmate that cannot and never will be broken. I feel that my life has been heading towards this moment for a long time now. When I first met my cleo I thought "Yesssss"; that was my first reaction. I love her so much that sometimes it hurts. She is the reason I wake up in the morning, and she puts the smile on my face.

Love you my cleo. More today than yesterday, but not as much as I will tomorrow.

1 comment:

His Bitch said...

i hope this bonding stuff goes both ways cause i wanna bit of it please Sir..Not far if slave cant get a bit of bondage every now and then. Love you my big cuddly Bear. with all my heart, andall my soul and with all my might. this day forth and forever more.
as alway.Your devoted slave
cleo
xoxoxo