On monday 21st November 2005 my partner cleo had a stroke. Since then we are bashing our heads against all the problems of rehabilitation and care that most people never encounter.This blog will be a record of our road to recovery and the thoughts I have along the way.....

Monday, April 17, 2006

Days 147 and 148 - Back to School

Another weekend over, and today was a bank holiday. Tomorrow the girls are back to school after the Easter Holidays and we will have some time together alone.

Mind you I have a visit to the dentist tomorrow, so it's not all fun!

We are supposed to see James too, but the time clashes with my dentist; we are going to have to try and reschedule the hospital if we can. cleo seems well enough, although she was a little tired this evening. I think the tiredness is something we have to accept, and plan around whenever we do things, because I doubt it will ever completely go away.

No comments: